Funivie Madonna di Campiglio S.p.A. is the license holder that provides to the public an integrated system of lifts (at least two) and ski slopes in the area of Madonna di Campiglio, which includes:
Express cable cars: Grostè 1° and 2° line, Spinale, Pradalago, 5 Laghi.
Express chairlifts: Patascoss, Grostè, Rododendro, Fortini, Genziana, Zeledria, Boch, Nube d’Oro.
Chairlifts: Miramonti, Pancugolo, Vagliana, Nube d’Argento, Spinale.
Ski lift: Larici
- Lift facilities are opened according to the programme established by the Administration. The price of the ski pass is not related to the number of lift facilities or ski slopes open to the public, but rather entitles the pass holder to ski at least with two open facilities. Funivie Madonna di Campiglio S.p.A cannot guarantee neither the operation of all the lift facilities nor the usability of all the ski slopes
- In any case, Funivie Madonna di Campiglio S.p.A is not responsible and will not provide reimbursement, should unpredictable events beyond its control (such as excessive wind, lack of snow, a sudden unpredictable technical problem, a sudden and unannounced electrical power failure), competitive events or trainings cause a partial shutdown of the lift facilities or certain ski slopes. Funivie Madonna di Campiglio S.p.A is not responsible and will not provide reimbursement and/or compensation to skiers who incur expenses to return to their home or departure point due to the closure of lift facilities, at scheduled times announced at the departure stations or in advance, for reasons of force majeure.
- In case of accident, a partial reimbursement of the ski pass can be provided exclusively for the subscribers of the “AIG” insurance policy, but only for injuries occurring on the ski slopes and documented by the Slope Rescue Unit personnel. Please note that there will be no refund for ski passes that are not covered by the “AIG” insurance policy. Those accompanying the injured party, even if insured, are not entitled to any reimbursement. Furthermore, no reimbursement of any kind or in any case will be provided if, due to illness or other personal causes, the partial use of ski pass is determined. Customers are kindly invited to read carefully the leaflet with all the details of the insurance policy published on the website www.funiviecampiglio.it and available at the ticket offices.
- The passenger must buy a ticket corresponding to his/her use of the facilities at the following ticket offices:
- Ticket office Grosté (Fortini)
- Ticket office Spinale (Madonna di Campiglio)
- Ticket office Pradalago (Madonna di Campiglio)
- Central ticket office 5 Laghi (Madonna di Campiglio)
- Ticket office Colarin (Madonna di Campiglio)
- At the time of collection of skipasses or tickets, customers must check that the given ski passes or tickets correspond to their specific requests. It will not subsequently be possible to change used tickets. As set forth in the conditions of article 4, in no case will the skipass be refunded or replaced once the first access to the lift has been registered.
- The purchase and consequent possession of a ticket or travel document implies the knowledge and complete acceptance of the rules of transport and terms of sale described below and displayed at the ticket offices.
- Passengers must follow all applicable rules of transport (displayed at the lift departure stations) and observe the regulations issued by the competent authorities for passengers’ security and correct transportation. Passengers must also follow all the special instructions that the lift facility operators may give under particular circumstances in order to prevent accidents.
- For everyone’s safety, all skiers are kindly invited to observe and respect all the safety and regulatory signs placed throughout the ski area. The degree of difficulty of the ski slopes has to be considered approximated. This information is provided by the info boards at the lift departure stations and on the ski maps available at the ticket offices, as well as by the coloured poles present on the slopes sides. Skiers are required to check their ski level before facing the slopes for their own safety and the safety of the other skiers. For safety reasons, it is forbidden to remain on, use or descent the slopes after the lift closure or where indicated by proper signs. In the event of violation of Art. 30 ter of the “Conduct of Skiers”, the ski pass may be suspended (L.P. 7/87.).
Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult to ride the chairlift. Children taller than 1.25 m are not subjected to age verification in order to ride the lifts (D.M. 8 March 1999).
- Clients presenting a certified document stating an invalidity of 50% or more at the time of purchase are entitled to a 50% price reduction on Madonna di Campiglio or Skiarea Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta 1-14 consecutive day ski passes or on single cable car tickets. A 25% price reduction on the same above-mentioned passes will be given to clients presenting a certified document stating an invalidity that ranges between 20% and 49%.
- Discounted ski passes for Super Senior, Senior, Junior and Child are released personally and only upon presentation of an identity document.
- The ski pass is a personal document and it is not transferable (except for the Fidelity and point system ski passes). Any misuse of the ski pass, and in particular its transfer, will result in its immediate withdrawal and cancellation. Furthermore, the lift Company may take civil and penal actions against the offender.
- Multi-day ski passes valid for 9 days or more are issued exclusively with photograph. A control system is activated for all types of ski passes, while a validity of 3 to 8 days feature a male/female distinction. Control systems are active for all types of ski-passes which also includes the use of Photo Compare technology (installed on the lift facilities’acces turnstiles) that is able to detect the user’s image (see privacy information displayed at all ticket offices and published on the website www.funiviecampiglio.it).
All lost ski passes, with the exception of hourly passes and one way or return tickets, will be reissued at the ticket office only upon presentation of a photo of the respective ski pass by the customer which must clearly show the identification code “NA” indicated on the skipass. The cost of deactivation and blockage of the lost skipass and the re-issuing of a new skipass is € 10.00. This amount will not be refunded if the original skipass is found.
- In the event of the loss of an annual or seasonal Superskirama ski pass on the slopes of Dolomiti Superski, the latter, unable to verify the original purchase of the lost pass, will not issue any replacement ticket for the days still available in their ski area. Any ticket purchased because of the loss of the seasonal or annual Superskirama ski pass will not subsequently be reimbursed.
- Ski passes are sold on a Key-Card magnetic device and are issued upon payment of a deposit of € 5,00/each. The deposit is refunded when the magnetic support is returned in good conditions
- The ticket or ski pass (Key-card and ID-card) must be shown whenever requested by the lift operators, who have the right to verify its validity and the legitimate belonging to the user.
- The ski pass is both a travel document and a fiscal receipt (D.M. 30.06.1992) and has to be kept for all the duration of the transport. If an invoice is needed, it must be requested before passes are issued.
- Ticket offices accept cash payments (in accordance with the government law and regulations in force), major credit cards and debit cards. Furthermore, the Management accepts bank transfers, which must be received and confirmed by the Administration before the issuing of the ski passes.
- Ski passes issued upon presentation of an official voucher will be issued exclusively according to the indications set in the voucher and cannot be changed in any manner, not even before issue.
- The price of multi-day passes that include different daily fares is calculated on the fare corresponding to the period in which most of the days fall. If there is an equal number of days in different fare brackets, the highest fare will apply.
- The price of the travel document includes the right to transport skis, snowboard and a small baggage of an overall weight that does not exceed 10kg (provided that it does not prevent a safe and easy climb onto the transportation vehicles or does not affect the safety of the operation of the lifts - all this remains at the absolute discretion of the lift staff on duty). Snowbike can be transported on cable cars only.
- The transportation of mountain bikes is free of charge and allowed during the summer season.
- Dogs must wear a muzzle and be kept on a leash. They can be transported on cable cars only.
- All tickets, including single one-way tickets and return tickets, expire when the corresponding summer or winter season ends. All prices in the price list include VAT.
- In the event of discrepancies between the language version of the general sale conditions, the Italian version of the said document shall prevail.